Tannhauser press is compiling a new anthology: THE WITNESS PARADOX
Here is a set of common items all the submissions must include:
- The stories are all about Time Travel.
- Most eras are not good, but interesting, to visit because of things like the black plague, lousy food, language issues and getting murdered or burned at the stake as a heretic or witch.
- Stories should be character driven.
- They can be about a variety of things: Discovering a portal, inventing a time machine, getting stranded, rescues, watching historic events like 911, they can be funny, fantasy, steampunk, romantic, action adventure, anything.
- No partisan politics, please.
- Physics tells us that time is an illusion. It’s not a constant.
- Time travelers might have quietly influenced many things in history. Got us from the Wright Brothers to the moon in only 60 years.
- Stories should be 5,000 to 20,000 words.
- Authors will be paid between $25 and $100 per story if accepted, with signed agreement.
- Please do not use any crazy formatting, no headers or footers, simple text only.
- All submissions are to be delivered in MSWord, RTF or simple text format. Basic Italics and Bold are the only additional formatting used. We will use Garamond 12 fonts.
- Scene changes will be separated by “ *** ”.
- The WITNESS PARADOX will be Rated R.
- Deadline is September 1st, 2018.
- Please include the following with your submission:
- True Name
- Author name
- Email address
- Mailing address
Please direct any questions and submissions to Martin Wilsey.
Call For Submissions
Tannhauser press is owned by authors for authors. Collaboration and new technology have brought to the publication industry new tools and methods to bring your writing to the market.
We provide a place for independent authors to find the resources they need.